originates from Europe and Asia,
- a perennial legume with trifoliate leaves
- it grows in clumps
- the flowers are globe-like, soft pink to dark purplish-pink, 10–16 mm long and are sweetly scented,
- flowering in late spring to late summer
- likes to grow in full sun with good rich fertile soil.
- nitrogen fixer in the soil
- tolerates most soil types
- rich in proteins, minerals and vitamins
- tap-rooted, drought-tolerant legume
- highly productive forage relished by livestock
- very nourishing
- suitable for pasture, hay and silage. possible to cut three times a year
- typically a short-lived persist for 1–3 years in mixed pastures,
- it may last up to 5-6 years without hard continues summer grazing.
- Phyto-oestrogens found in some cultivars can affect animal fertility. Plant breeding efforts have made to reducing oestrogen levels.
PRODUCT INFOI'm a product detail. I'm a great place to add more information about your product such as sizing, material, care and cleaning instructions. This is also a great space to write what makes this product special and how your customers can benefit from this item.
RETURN & REFUND POLICYI’m a Return and Refund policy. I’m a great place to let your customers know what to do in case they are dissatisfied with their purchase. Having a straightforward refund or exchange policy is a great way to build trust and reassure your customers that they can buy with confidence.
SHIPPING INFOI'm a shipping policy. I'm a great place to add more information about your shipping methods, packaging and cost. Providing straightforward information about your shipping policy is a great way to build trust and reassure your customers that they can buy from you with confidence.